Re: installing source packages from snapshot.debian.org with apt-get source
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: installing source packages from snapshot.debian.org with apt-get source
- From: Camaleón <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2012 15:23:04 +0000 (UTC)
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20120804223148.GB15630@tal> <email@example.com> <20120805124718.GA17886@tal> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20120805140619.GB18422@tal> <email@example.com> <20120805150625.GA18690@tal>
On Mon, 06 Aug 2012 03:06:25 +1200, Chris Bannister wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 05, 2012 at 02:32:49PM +0000, Camaleón wrote:
>> On Mon, 06 Aug 2012 02:06:19 +1200, Chris Bannister wrote:
>> > Not me, The OP found an issue, ... so ... why can't he bring it up
>> > there? Entirely appropriate, IMNSVHO.
>> But you seemed to dissect the issue and found a documentation problem.
>> I wonder what info is what you're missing (if any).
> I went as far as having a look (as I may need it myself at some stage),
> saw the Usage section which you referred to but that was it, IOW I
> haven't tried it.
> According to the OP, he did, but it didn't work for him. I noticed there
> was a debian-snapshot ML there ..., the rest is history.
I don't recall Hugo has said what he tried (exactly) and what was the