Re: installing source packages from snapshot.debian.org with apt-get source
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: installing source packages from snapshot.debian.org with apt-get source
- From: Camaleón <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2012 10:09:20 +0000 (UTC)
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20120804223148.GB15630@tal>
On Sun, 05 Aug 2012 10:31:48 +1200, Chris Bannister wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 04, 2012 at 04:38:29PM -0500, hvw59601 wrote:
>> Camaleón wrote:
>> >On Sat, 04 Aug 2012 16:02:12 -0500, hvw59601 wrote:
>> >>http://snapshot.debian.org/package/linux/ has in it 8 debian kernel
>> >>source packages that I want to install consecutively to see if bug
>> >>http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=683768 is present.
>> >>I want to do the installs with apt-get source.
>> >>How does one do this? Specifically, what should the sources.list say?
>> >Does this help?
>> >Hint: "Usage" section >:-)
>> I looked at that but the examples of the deb entries they give are
>> nothing like where the linux source files are.
> In that case, your message is best directed to:
Oh, come on... yet again with this? You're starting to sound boring :-)