Re: installing source packages from snapshot.debian.org with apt-get source
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: installing source packages from snapshot.debian.org with apt-get source
- From: Chris Bannister <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 02:06:19 +1200
- Message-id: <20120805140619.GB18422@tal>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <20120804223148.GB15630@tal> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20120805124718.GA17886@tal> <email@example.com>
On Sun, Aug 05, 2012 at 01:29:10PM +0000, Camaleón wrote:
> Sorry, but I don't get what kind of documentation issue do you find here.
> There's a small "Usage" section in the front page. Sources and binary
> files are there, so...?
Not me, The OP found an issue, ... so ... why can't he bring it up
there? Entirely appropriate, IMNSVHO.
"If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people
who are being oppressed, and loving the people who are doing the
oppressing." --- Malcolm X