Re: installing source packages from snapshot.debian.org with apt-get source

On Sun, Aug 05, 2012 at 10:09:20AM +0000, Camaleón wrote:
> On Sun, 05 Aug 2012 10:31:48 +1200, Chris Bannister wrote:
>
> > On Sat, Aug 04, 2012 at 04:38:29PM -0500, hvw59601 wrote:
> >> I looked at that but the examples of the deb entries they give are
> >> nothing like where the linux source files are.
> >
> > In that case, your message is best directed to:
> > http://lists.debian.org/debian-snapshot/
>
> Oh, come on... yet again with this? You're starting to sound boring :-)

What?  Get off your high horse! :-)

"This list covers discussion and maintenance of the snapshot.debian.org
archive as well as the development of enhancements of this service."

Seems entirely appropriate. Unclear/incorrect documentation is a bug.

oppressing." --- Malcolm X