Re: installing source packages from snapshot.debian.org with apt-get source
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: installing source packages from snapshot.debian.org with apt-get source
- From: Chris Bannister <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 00:47:18 +1200
- Message-id: <20120805124718.GA17886@tal>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20120804223148.GB15630@tal> <email@example.com>
On Sun, Aug 05, 2012 at 10:09:20AM +0000, Camaleón wrote:
> On Sun, 05 Aug 2012 10:31:48 +1200, Chris Bannister wrote:
> > On Sat, Aug 04, 2012 at 04:38:29PM -0500, hvw59601 wrote:
> >> I looked at that but the examples of the deb entries they give are
> >> nothing like where the linux source files are.
> > In that case, your message is best directed to:
> > http://lists.debian.org/debian-snapshot/
> Oh, come on... yet again with this? You're starting to sound boring :-)
What? Get off your high horse! :-)
"This list covers discussion and maintenance of the snapshot.debian.org
archive as well as the development of enhancements of this service."
Seems entirely appropriate. Unclear/incorrect documentation is a bug.
"If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people
who are being oppressed, and loving the people who are doing the
oppressing." --- Malcolm X