Re: installing source packages from snapshot.debian.org with apt-get source
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: installing source packages from snapshot.debian.org with apt-get source
- From: Chris Bannister <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2012 10:31:48 +1200
- Message-id: <20120804223148.GB15630@tal>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On Sat, Aug 04, 2012 at 04:38:29PM -0500, hvw59601 wrote:
> Camaleón wrote:
> >On Sat, 04 Aug 2012 16:02:12 -0500, hvw59601 wrote:
> >>http://snapshot.debian.org/package/linux/ has in it 8 debian kernel
> >>source packages that I want to install consecutively to see if bug
> >>http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=683768 is present.
> >>I want to do the installs with apt-get source.
> >>How does one do this? Specifically, what should the sources.list say?
> >Does this help?
> >Hint: "Usage" section >:-)
> I looked at that but the examples of the deb entries they give are
> nothing like where the linux source files are.
In that case, your message is best directed to:
"If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people
who are being oppressed, and loving the people who are doing the
oppressing." --- Malcolm X