Re: installing source packages from snapshot.debian.org with apt-get source
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: installing source packages from snapshot.debian.org with apt-get source
- From: hvw59601 <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 04 Aug 2012 16:38:29 -0500
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sat, 04 Aug 2012 16:02:12 -0500, hvw59601 wrote:
http://snapshot.debian.org/package/linux/ has in it 8 debian kernel
source packages that I want to install consecutively to see if bug
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=683768 is present.
I want to do the installs with apt-get source.
How does one do this? Specifically, what should the sources.list say?
Does this help?
Hint: "Usage" section >:-)
I looked at that but the examples of the deb entries they give are
nothing like where the linux source files are.