Re: installing source packages from snapshot.debian.org with apt-get source
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: installing source packages from snapshot.debian.org with apt-get source
- From: Chris Bannister <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 03:06:25 +1200
- Message-id: <20120805150625.GA18690@tal>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20120804223148.GB15630@tal> <email@example.com> <20120805124718.GA17886@tal> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20120805140619.GB18422@tal> <email@example.com>
On Sun, Aug 05, 2012 at 02:32:49PM +0000, Camaleón wrote:
> On Mon, 06 Aug 2012 02:06:19 +1200, Chris Bannister wrote:
> > Not me, The OP found an issue, ... so ... why can't he bring it up
> > there? Entirely appropriate, IMNSVHO.
> But you seemed to dissect the issue and found a documentation problem. I
> wonder what info is what you're missing (if any).
I went as far as having a look (as I may need it myself at some stage),
saw the Usage section which you referred to but that was it, IOW I
haven't tried it.
According to the OP, he did, but it didn't work for him. I noticed there
was a debian-snapshot ML there ..., the rest is history.
"If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people
who are being oppressed, and loving the people who are doing the
oppressing." --- Malcolm X