Re: installing source packages from snapshot.debian.org with apt-get source

On Sun, Aug 05, 2012 at 02:32:49PM +0000, Camaleón wrote:
> On Mon, 06 Aug 2012 02:06:19 +1200, Chris Bannister wrote:
> > Not me, The OP found an issue, ... so ... why can't he bring it up
> > there?  Entirely appropriate, IMNSVHO.
> But you seemed to dissect the issue and found a documentation problem. I
> wonder what info is what you're missing (if any).

I went as far as having a look (as I may need it myself at some stage),
saw the Usage section which you referred to but that was it, IOW I
haven't tried it.

According to the OP, he did, but it didn't work for him. I noticed there
was a debian-snapshot ML there ..., the rest is history.

oppressing." --- Malcolm X