Re: installing source packages from snapshot.debian.org with apt-get source
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: installing source packages from snapshot.debian.org with apt-get source
- From: Camaleón <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2012 14:32:49 +0000 (UTC)
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20120804223148.GB15630@tal> <email@example.com> <20120805124718.GA17886@tal> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20120805140619.GB18422@tal>
On Mon, 06 Aug 2012 02:06:19 +1200, Chris Bannister wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 05, 2012 at 01:29:10PM +0000, Camaleón wrote:
>> Sorry, but I don't get what kind of documentation issue do you find
>> here. There's a small "Usage" section in the front page. Sources and
>> binary files are there, so...?
> Not me, The OP found an issue, ... so ... why can't he bring it up
> there? Entirely appropriate, IMNSVHO.
But you seemed to dissect the issue and found a documentation problem. I
wonder what info is what you're missing (if any).