Re: installing source packages from snapshot.debian.org with apt-get source
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: installing source packages from snapshot.debian.org with apt-get source
- From: Camaleón <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2012 21:22:21 +0000 (UTC)
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com>
On Sat, 04 Aug 2012 16:02:12 -0500, hvw59601 wrote:
> http://snapshot.debian.org/package/linux/ has in it 8 debian kernel
> source packages that I want to install consecutively to see if bug
> http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=683768 is present.
> I want to do the installs with apt-get source.
> How does one do this? Specifically, what should the sources.list say?
Does this help?
Hint: "Usage" section >:-)