Re: installing source packages from snapshot.debian.org with apt-get source
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: installing source packages from snapshot.debian.org with apt-get source
- From: Camaleón <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2012 13:29:10 +0000 (UTC)
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20120804223148.GB15630@tal> <email@example.com> <20120805124718.GA17886@tal>
On Mon, 06 Aug 2012 00:47:18 +1200, Chris Bannister wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 05, 2012 at 10:09:20AM +0000, Camaleón wrote:
>> On Sun, 05 Aug 2012 10:31:48 +1200, Chris Bannister wrote:
>> > On Sat, Aug 04, 2012 at 04:38:29PM -0500, hvw59601 wrote:
>> >> I looked at that but the examples of the deb entries they give are
>> >> nothing like where the linux source files are.
>> > In that case, your message is best directed to:
>> > http://lists.debian.org/debian-snapshot/
>> Oh, come on... yet again with this? You're starting to sound boring :-)
> What? Get off your high horse! :-)
Can't get off (a foot caught in the stirrup).
> "This list covers discussion and maintenance of the snapshot.debian.org
> archive as well as the development of enhancements of this service."
> Seems entirely appropriate. Unclear/incorrect documentation is a bug.
Sorry, but I don't get what kind of documentation issue do you find here.
There's a small "Usage" section in the front page. Sources and binary
files are there, so...?