installing source packages from snapshot.debian.org with apt-get source
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: installing source packages from snapshot.debian.org with apt-get source
- From: hvw59601 <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 04 Aug 2012 16:02:12 -0500
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
http://snapshot.debian.org/package/linux/ has in it 8 debian kernel
source packages that I want to install consecutively to see if bug
I want to do the installs with apt-get source.
How does one do this? Specifically, what should the sources.list say?