Re: Recent spam increase

Peter Teunissen wrote:

> OTH, I just looked at some of my recent image spam and when I substract
> the bayes score from the final score, most of it would still be tagged
> as spam (I use a threshold of 5).

True, but those messages that get through tend to have almost no
score assigned to them. :-(

That said, if I keep feeding the false negatives into the bayes
database then it does a pretty good job.

On my IMAP server at home I have a set of scripts that harvest a
particular folder in the account and feed all messages to
sa-learn. If a spam slips through then I just move it into that
folder and forget about it. :-)

--
George Borisov

DXSolutions Ltd