Re: Recent spam increase

On 2006-10-24 20:29:10 -0700, Steve Lamb wrote:
>     Er... why? That's why modern mail clients (read, not mutt)
> handle multiple accounts from multiple servers. Back when I was
> running OS/2 and PMMail/2 (late 90s) I had 4 accounts I checked
> regularly with POP and I never mixed them and loathed clients that
> forced a mixing of mail.

The goal is to mix mail. And yes, Mutt can't do that when dealing
with multiple accounts (they all appear in a separate mailbox).
But that's not the problem. The main one could be that some mail
accounts do not have backups or have a limited size. And I don't
know any MUA that can magically remove the size limit.