Re: status update of ocaml 3.06 testing transition.

On Tue, Nov 19, 2002 at 04:15:40PM +0100, Sven Luther wrote:
> Another more radical solution would be to introduce the libdir change,
> and that everyone rebuilds their package quickly. The dependency stuff
> will ensure that nobody will break their ocaml install, the packages
> will just be on hold. And if we rebuild quickly, then it will not be a
> big problem anyway, and it will encourage people to rebuild their libs
> quickly.

Again, as you wish, final decision is yours; anyway please consider that
currently I don't know how many time can I dedicate to rebuilding all
package of mine.

What do you mean by "quickly"?

I can problably manage to rebuilt all libraries in a week or so, not
less.

Stefano Zacchiroli - undergraduate student of CS @ Univ. Bologna, Italy
zack@cs.unibo.it | ICQ# 33538863 | http://www.cs.unibo.it/~zacchiro
"I know you believe you understood what you think I said, but I am not
sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!" -- G.Romney