Re: status update of ocaml 3.06 testing transition.

Good news,

Oliver responded, and he will upload postgresql today, so given that the
autobuilder do their job in timely fashion, it will be a valid candidate
in 4 days or so, probably a bit more.

That said, i now have to check if postgresql will not be hold by some of
its dependencies.

On Mon, Nov 18, 2002 at 09:19:09AM +0100, Jérôme Marant wrote:
> If it is the only way to unlock the current situation, we shall go for it
> however.

Yes, it may still be needed, let's see if there are postgresql
dependencies holding it up.

> >>I don't know whether it is possible to do it without completely remove the
> >>package from both testing and unstable. So, better ask ftpmasters.
> >>If you have access to IRC, ask neuro, elmo or aj: it is always faster to
> >>contact them directly.

Mmm, Apart from elmo, which seems logged but not actually there, none of
them are on IRC ATM.

i suppose elmo is james and aj is anthony. Who is neuro ?

> >But then, i will not do it unless we get the green light from stefano.
> >

> Yes, it is entirely Stefano's decision.

Yes, ...

> >But then, i just wrote to the postgresql maintainer, asking him what is
> >going on. Maybe there will be a postgresql resolution soon.
>
> You can. If the bug has been resolved and Oliver is not responsive,
> then PostgreSQL must be NMU'ed.

Like said, this is solved, Oliver is uploading postgreSQL.