Re: status update of ocaml 3.06 testing transition.
Oliver responded, and he will upload postgresql today, so given that the
autobuilder do their job in timely fashion, it will be a valid candidate
in 4 days or so, probably a bit more.
That said, i now have to check if postgresql will not be hold by some of
On Mon, Nov 18, 2002 at 09:19:09AM +0100, Jérôme Marant wrote:
> If it is the only way to unlock the current situation, we shall go for it
Yes, it may still be needed, let's see if there are postgresql
dependencies holding it up.
> >>I don't know whether it is possible to do it without completely remove the
> >>package from both testing and unstable. So, better ask ftpmasters.
> >>If you have access to IRC, ask neuro, elmo or aj: it is always faster to
> >>contact them directly.
Mmm, Apart from elmo, which seems logged but not actually there, none of
them are on IRC ATM.
i suppose elmo is james and aj is anthony. Who is neuro ?
> >But then, i will not do it unless we get the green light from stefano.
> Yes, it is entirely Stefano's decision.
> >But then, i just wrote to the postgresql maintainer, asking him what is
> >going on. Maybe there will be a postgresql resolution soon.
> You can. If the bug has been resolved and Oliver is not responsive,
> then PostgreSQL must be NMU'ed.
Like said, this is solved, Oliver is uploading postgreSQL.