Re: Debian on my tablet?

On Sat, 2017-01-21 at 09:11 +0000, Rodolfo Medina wrote:

> Then I might try, as you suggested, the value 0x80000000.  But we still need
> the other two parameters: `--kernel zImage' and `my-boot.img'.

zImage is available in the storage on the device and in the firmware
downloads from the manufacturer, we just need to find it. Once you have
the zImage you will also get the right --base (I think).

> There's no /bin directory, and under /sbin there's no busybox.

Can you list the files/directories on the tablet recursively?

Probably the best way to do that would be to download the Debian
busybox-static package, place it on the tablet at /sbin/debian-busybox
and then run this command:

/sbin/debian-busybox find /

If that doesn't work then this might:

ls -lR