Re: Debian on my tablet?

Rodolfo Medina <rodolfo.medina@gmail.com> writes:

> I read it's - maybe - possibile to install Debian on a mobile device such as
> tablets, and I'm curious about that and would like to try it with my android
> tablet.  I installed the Debian package android-tools-adb on my pc, connected
> the tablet to the pc via cable and did:
>
>  $ adb shell
>
> but the device turns to be `not found'.  Please help whoever can.

Thanks all of you.  I'm trying to practise the following how-to:

 http://whiteboard.ping.se/Android/Debian

.  Thanks to Cascardo's suggestion, I managed to do:

 $ adb shell
 root@SmartPadS2:/ # mount

.  Now, I don't understand from that how-to what comes now.  I understand how
to make two partitions on a micro sd card, but then?  Please help.

Thanks indeed,

Rodolfo