Re: Debian on my tablet?

Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org> writes:

> On Sun, Jan 15, 2017 at 12:24 AM, Rodolfo Medina wrote:
>
>> Thanks all of you.  I'm trying to practise the following how-to:
>>
>>  http://whiteboard.ping.se/Android/Debian
>
> I don't think the author of that article is on this list. You might
> want to invite him here using the name and email address listed at the
> bottom of the article.

I wrote to him but he says I'm too unexpert for that tutorial.  So please help
whoever can from this list.  I wish to adopt that solution because it seems to
me to be the most powerful to get `full control over the Android device using a
standard GNU/Linux environment'.

>> .  Thanks to Cascardo's suggestion, I managed to do:
>>
>>  $ adb shell
>>  root@SmartPadS2:/ # mount
>>
>> .  Now, I don't understand from that how-to what comes now.  I understand how
>> to make two partitions on a micro sd card, but then?  Please help.
>
> Looking at the article, the next step is to copy the provided init
> script and alter it to use the right block devices. Then rebuild the
> initramfs and later write it to your device.

It's not clear to me where to execute that script.  Should I copy it in the
second partition of the SDcard?  And name it `busybox'?

Thanks for any help,

Rodolfo