Re: Can't create an i386 ISO, but amd64 works fine

On 11-07-15 03:50 PM, Daniel Ellison wrote:
Very odd. But if switching to backports works, then I can forget about
this issue and move on. I'm still curious as to what is happening here,
though.

None of the packages I need are in the squeeze backports. I ended up just putting the appropriate .deb files in chroot_local-packages for now instead of pinning the packages. This allowed me to build the i386 ISO and have it be the same as the amd64 ISO.

For those who are interested, here's where you can get the i386 ISO:

http://journal.syrinxos.com/post/7727056901/syrinxos-debussy-i386-is-now-available

Daniel