Re: Can't create an i386 ISO, but amd64 works fine

On 07/15/2011 09:23 PM, Daniel Ellison wrote:
Is there anything in there that looks suspicious? (Aside from the
begin/end markers that aren't actually in the files)

not in particular, however, as soon as you build anything but stable (or stable with proper backports), you can have any breakage at any time, depending on the state of the testing repos you're pinning.

as you know, i prefere using backports. if you could elaborate why you need which and what for, we might find a solution (some of the packages you're pinning i already have in my own backports, you could use those instead).

--
Address:        Daniel Baumann, Donnerbuehlweg 3, CH-3012 Bern
Email:          daniel.baumann@progress-technologies.net