Re: Can't create an i386 ISO, but amd64 works fine

On 11-07-14 08:30 AM, Ben Armstrong wrote:
On 07/08/2011 05:22 PM, Daniel Ellison wrote:
Hi all,

I've successfully created amd64 ISOs several times. When I want to do
the same for i386, I change "--architectures" to i386 and do

lb clean --purge; lb config; lb build

I don't know if the dependency issues directly relate to this, but if
you make major changes to your config you need to do more than this to
rebuild your config. Changing architectures qualifies as a "major
change". See chapter 6 at http://live.debian.net/manual.

Thanks Ben. I'll take another look at the docs. I've read the whole thing a couple of times, but I find that parts become clearer after a bit of experience with the scripts, so a re-read might help.