Re: pulseaudio related problems....

On 02/17/2014 03:57 PM, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
> Exactly what I have been thinking all the time. And I find the argument
> "all DDs are computer experts, so if they can't get it working it
> must be broken" a particularly bad one.

No, that's not what I wrote. I wrote that it's too complicated for the
average user, and that in some situations, it doesn't work out of the
box. Not that it's broken: I do believe pulse can work (it works for me,
and I'm reasonably happy with it, so...).

Your tendency to rewrite things that I write in a wrong way is annoying.

Thomas