Re: pulseaudio related problems....

Hi,

Norbert Preining:
> > Tried to use one of these with ALSA lately?
>
> Man, don't you get the point?

I do. You didn't get mine, which was that if you have a choice of
(a) get PA working by at least filing a bug, or (b) get audio working by
uninstalling pulseaudio, then me presenting you with a nice shiny set of
Bluetooth headphones will effectively remove the second choice from
consideration.  ;-)

That being said, I agree that I could have written that mail in such a way
that its tongue-in-cheek-iness would be more obvious. Sorry 'bout that.

--
-- Matthias Urlichs