Re: Thoughts about the bug tracking system

On 21.07.2007 16:43 schrieb gregor herrmann:
> On Sat, 21 Jul 2007 15:52:07 +0200, Carl Fürstenberg wrote:
>
>>> Please have a look at reportbug-ng, it might fulfill your preferences
>>> better.
>> I tried reportbug-ng, and the interface was good, but I didn't manage
>> to send a report, as I didn't had any mail program installed,
>
> Ouch, probably reportbug-ng should depend on the supported mail user
> agents (Bastian, you're reading here, aren't you)?

Hmm I wasn't prepared for users not having any mail client installed, I
should indeed depend on mail-reader or provide a pseudo mail client
"clipboard" or "textfile" in the list. Thanks for the tip!

Cheers,

Bastian

--
Bastian Venthur                                      http://venthur.de
Debian Developer                                 venthur at debian org