Re: Thoughts about the bug tracking system

Before, after a lot of trials and errors, I did manage to get
reportbug working, but I still get angry now and then, especially when
I choose a wrong option, as I don't know how to undo it, I must exit
the program and begin from scratch again. Other thing I feel
cumbersome, is that it's difficult to get a good look at the progress
of a bug, as you have to step through each entry of a report,

Also, I'm sorry if I upset someone, was not my meaning.

Also, is there an easy way to respond to a bug in reportbug, or should
I always send a plain email instead for that?

/Carl