Re: Thoughts about the bug tracking system

On 7/21/07, gregor herrmann <gregor+debian@comodo.priv.at> wrote:

> Please have a look at reportbug-ng, it might fulfill your preferences
> better.

I tried reportbug-ng, and the interface was good, but I didn't manage
to send a report, as I didn't had any mail program installed, I
though, as it had a couple in it's list, that all of them was
installed, so I choosed icedove, but it then complained and dumped a
url-encoded string in the terminal asking me to manually paste it into
my mail program, so I reported via reportbug instead (bug #434011).

> Hm, http://bugs.debian.org/$bugnumber is quite easy to read, isn't
> it?

True, but switching viewports can sometimes be cumbersome :)

/Carl