Re: Thoughts about the bug tracking system

>> [incensed ranting on the topic of web applications]
>
> Oleg, your response doesn't seem to be in response to the message you
> quoted.

A reply to off topic message to the development list. Insulting -- yes. Why?

In dry lanuage:

"post your thoughts in your weblog, come here with patches"

That's a linux-ish style of reaction i've learned from LKML. I think it's
right here also. Such questions while not pure user's for answer,
are more appropriate to debbugs list. Even lack of this shows small or
nearly no homework before posting.

> Instead, you invent a position about complex web technologies and
> attack that.

Well, just words, style of the `quoted message', so to speak.

> Worse, you imply that the person you're replying to holds that position
> because of brainwashing.

I'm sorry if my humor is not funny.

> Please either address the points raised by the message you're replying
> to, or don't.

IMHO that message was a hand waving not deserving reading. Thus i
dissagre, that i didn't addressed its points in my reply.
____