Re: Thoughts about the bug tracking system

Oleg Verych <for.gmane@flower.upol.cz> writes:

> 20-07-2007,
> > The major problem with the current system, is that it requires
> > that the reporter has access to a mail server [...], their other
> > alternative is to send an email from their webmail [...].
> >
> > Perhaps I'm out on deep water here, but just wanted to give a
> > thought.  perhaps a web-based solution (with backward compabillity
> > to current system) would be the most optimal solution?
>
> You were brain washed, weren't you? The enterprise Visual AJAX WEB
> 2.0 written in Java(R) using XML technology, is what will save
> users?
>
> [incensed ranting on the topic of web applications]

Oleg, your response doesn't seem to be in response to the message you
quoted. Instead, you invent a position about complex web technologies
and attack that. Worse, you imply that the person you're replying to
holds that position because of brainwashing.

Please either address the points raised by the message you're replying
to, or don't.

--
 \      "Well, my brother says Hello. So, hooray for speech therapy."  |
  `\                                                    -- Emo Philips |