Re: Frank Carmickle and Marco Paganini must die

On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 01:54:50 -0500, Manoj Srivastava
<srivasta@debian.org> wrote:
>	That, too, is a piss-poor way of selecting your tools; I would
> have no problems using code from anyone as long as they were
> competent and produced good code; and the license was acceptable.

I have, however, a problem with using software from an author who is
widely known for his "creative" interpretation of RFCs and his refusal
to improve his software's interoperability. Some people can't afford
to tell their users (and maybe paying customers) that their software
violates clause IV 7 c (3) of $RFC if interpreted in a very special
non-obvious way and so no interaction will be possible.

Greetings
Marc