Re: Frank Carmickle and Marco Paganini must die

On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 23:16:07 -0700, Adam McKenna <adam@flounder.net> said:

> Debian has been losing popularity, mostly due to it being out of
> date.  But part of the reason people are leaving Debian (both
> developers and users) is the attitude of some developers.  Look at
> DJB if you want an example of what I'm talking about.  The guy is
> obviously one of the most talented programmers on the face of the
> earth but a lot of people won't use his software because they don't
> like his personality.

	That, too, is a piss-poor way of selecting your tools; I would
 have no problems using code from anyone as long as they were
 competent and produced good code; and the license was acceptable.

	Since when has the refusal to pander to a moronic mail
 filtering scheme by people too incompetent to manage their incoming
 email been a sign of unprofessionalism, btw?

	manoj
--
Did I say I was a sardine?  Or a bus???