Re: Frank Carmickle and Marco Paganini must die

On Thu, 2004-09-23 at 15:42, Dejan Muhamedagic wrote:
> Can't you listen to this simple argument: it's _not_ always up to
> the users to decide what's spam.  It happens at the ISP's mail
> server.  Do you think that people can fix the ISP's mail filtering
> policy?  Some ISP's provide some control, but I suppose that not
> all of them do. More, most people don't even know if and how their
> mail is filtered.

Umm. Why is it that it's automatically the sender that has to do some
changes in this scenario? If you are stuck with such an ISP, use a
webmail service (This same advice has been given by the "fault is on
sender's side" people). Want a gmail invite? =)

--
Petri Latvala