Re: Frank Carmickle and Marco Paganini must die

Manoj,

On Thu, Sep 23, 2004 at 02:50:27AM -0500, Manoj Srivastava wrote:

> 	If they can't arrange for official communication not to be
>  filtered away, they probably don't deserve to get any. Life is too
>  short to try and unfuck all the fuckups that are out there.

Can't you listen to this simple argument: it's _not_ always up to
the users to decide what's spam.  It happens at the ISP's mail
server.  Do you think that people can fix the ISP's mail filtering
policy?  Some ISP's provide some control, but I suppose that not
all of them do. More, most people don't even know if and how their
mail is filtered.

Remember that not everybody has the resources and knowledge that
you could have afforded. That doesn't (or shouldn't) mean that
they are to be ignored.

Cheers,

Dejan