Re: Frank Carmickle and Marco Paganini must die

On Wed, Sep 22, 2004 at 10:46:42PM -0500, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
> 	Stop trying to change Debian from what it has always been and
>  what has been its strength: A no-nonsense OS from people  who
>  collaborate on it as a labour of love, because tey need it, because
>  they have an itch to scratch that no one else care to.

I'm only trying to change people's attitudes, not the end product.  The
product is one of the few things that's right about Debian (even if it's a
few years out of date).

The idea that everyone should listen to you because you happened to type
eximconfig on your dialup box, despite the neverending tide of spam that
comes from dialups and other dynamic ip's, strikes me as both arrogant and
impractical.

--Adam
--
Adam McKenna  <adam@debian.org>  <adam@flounder.net>