Re: Frank Carmickle and Marco Paganini must die

On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 09:24:43 -0700, Adam McKenna <adam@flounder.net> said:

>> > That person's perception will be that he was ignored.
>>
>> Correct, because you were ignored in the first place.

> Yes, and how you handle the situation will reflect on your
> communication skills, and on Debian.

	Actually, if I had infinite time, and the inclination to
 complete the communication loop at all costs; I would do that. Also
 hire a private detective, get hold of a chopper, and fly down and
 hand hold all the lusers no matter what their impediments to
 communications were.

	In the real world, life is too short, there are other
 considerations, and I have limited resources.  People wanting better
 customer service can become customers.

	manoj
--
Conquest is easy. Control is not. Kirk, "Mirror, Mirror", stardate
unknown