Re: Frank Carmickle and Marco Paganini must die

On 22 Sep 2004 23:39:28 -0700, Thomas Bushnell BSG <tb@becket.net> said:

> Adam McKenna <adam@flounder.net> writes:
>> Beats me.  Ask the operators of the dynamic IP blacklists.
>> Cooperative ISP's usually make available a list of what they
>> consider their dynamic IP ranges.

> So there isn't a way then, is there?

	Not only is there not a way; this has nothing to do with
 determining whether or not the messages from the people using that IP
 are going to be relevant, or not.

	But hey, since some people can't figure out how to filter
 their email, the rest of us get to bear the burden of their
 incompetence.

	manoj
--
Scenery is here, wish you were beautiful.