Re: [internal-projects] [Debian-multimedia] Start an official internal project!

On Sun, Feb 16, 2003 at 02:13:23AM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
Mike, when did it become appropriate for someone who does absolutely no
work on a subproject to start speaking on behalf of it?

When is it inappropriate to make a simple observation? Testing is not
without RC bugs. In the normal course of things this is addressed by
uploads to unstable. If the unstable version is less buggy than the
testing version it will replace the testing version. Is that disputed?
Do you dispute that bugs are not always found while a package is in
unstable? Do you dispute that sometimes packages enter testing that
should not have done so (e.g., the RC bug is an erroneous dependency
that allows a package to get into testing.) If I've made an error there,
go ahead and correct it. If not, I don't see your problem.

Mike Stone