Re: [internal-projects] [Debian-multimedia] Start an official internal project!

Le Fri, Feb 14, 2003 at 07:30:31PM -0400, andrea.glorioso@centrotemporeale.it écrivait:
>     rh> repository, do you want me to add it to your APT configuration
>     rh> ?"
>
> Say you have a package called
>
> problematic-program-installer

I didn't thought about a full package, rather a supplementary last step
in the installer ... but why not ?

> which adds an apt source line and warns the user.   In that case is it
> feasible   for    problematic-program-installer   to  use       debian
> infrastructure, given that practically the program itself is not part
> of debian?

Yes it is. We already have packages which are only installer for
non-free software :
check flashplugin-nonfree, realplayer or f-prot-installer

> As there is always the possibility to *screw it up* I try to take the
> most conservative road possible. :)

:-)

Cheers,
--