Re: Woody release - WHAT is current status

* Anthony Towns <aj@azure.humbug.org.au> [020530 10:32]:
> No, the release isn't being held up by any developers, it's being held
> up by the fact that we don't have an adequate security infrastructure.
> We're fixing that as fast as we can. If there were anything you could do
> to help, you'd be told and given the information to act upon it. There
> simply isn't. When there is you'll know.

While this may not be the best time/place to discuss it, isn't the real
issue getting enough qualified and dedicated Security team members to
handle the load?

I am sure these tools will help minimize this load and reduce the
(significant) redundancy that's present in the current process.

--
-- Grant Bowman                                <grantbow@grantbow.com>