Re: Woody release - WHAT is current status

On Thu, May 30, 2002 at 11:09:21AM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> On Thu, May 30, 2002 at 09:33:25PM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> > There is always an "us" and "rest". There's the people who're knowledgable
> > and motivated enough to fix something and those who aren't.
> ...and then there are those who are actually permitted to help out, by
> receiving information and experiencing cooperation and support.

And here's Branden chiming in promoting his brand of politics.

> The release is not being held up by the developers in general; the
> release is being held up by a specific set of DPL delegates[1] who are
> apparently coping with staffing problems and other exigent
> circumstances, the details of which the corpus of developers are being
> protected from.

No, the release isn't being held up by any developers, it's being held
up by the fact that we don't have an adequate security infrastructure.
We're fixing that as fast as we can. If there were anything you could do
to help, you'd be told and given the information to act upon it. There
simply isn't. When there is you'll know.

Cheers,
aj

     ``BAM! Science triumphs again!''
                    -- http://www.angryflower.com/vegeta.gif