Re: Woody release - WHAT is current status

On Thu, May 30, 2002 at 11:48:27AM +0100, Andrew Suffield wrote:
> I don't see why you expected "Everything is fine, but I'm not going to
> give any details"[sic] to be interpreted as anything other than
> smokescreening.

Yes, because clearly we've got something to hide. In fact, we're spending
this time embezzling SPI's funds in a Swiss bank account to finance
skiing holidays and playstation games.

I don't see why you think your impatience serves as an excuse to
continually and repeatedly flame the couple of people who can actually
fix this situation and who are working on fixing it. The "you" in that
is both you personally, and this list at large.

When there is useful information on what more has to be done or when
it'll be finished you will be told. In the meantime, shut the fuck up
and let us get the damn thing finished.

Regards,
aj

     ``BAM! Science triumphs again!''