Woody release - WHAT is current status

Hello Anthony, hello rest,

could we please get some status messages from you, at least once in two
weeks? We are now one months behind the expected release day, and as far
as I can see, NOTHING important happened in the last weeks. So could you
please enlighten the rest of mankind and tell WHAT does prevent Woody
from beeing released?

Sorry, but my impression say, you and most of FTP maintainers and
security team are MIA, having holidays, whatever. If this is not the
case, then why cannot we, lame unworthy outsiders, get some information
about such complicated and time consuming tasks you have to do before
the release?

Regards,
Eduard, feeling more and more like Adrian Bunk.
--
begin  LOVE-LETTER-FOR-YOU.txt.vbs
I am a signature virus. Distribute me until the bitter