Re: Woody release - WHAT is current status

On Wed, May 29, 2002 at 11:20:56PM +0200, Eduard Bloch wrote:
> could we please get some status messages from you, at least once in two
> weeks?

And hey, guess what, _nothing's changed_. The problem is still the same.
The solution is still the same. It's still being worked on. It's still not
done. There's still nothing particularly interesting for anyone to look
at.

If and when any of those things change, you'll get informed.

Cheers,
aj

     ``BAM! Science triumphs again!''
                    -- http://www.angryflower.com/vegeta.gif