Re: Woody release - WHAT is current status

Eduard Bloch <edi@gmx.de> writes:

> Especially when "you" work without transparency.

[...]

> The only thing I knew about is that they refused to make security
> updates for Testing. But Testing is to be released. It will _be_ the
> Stable, so I cannot see where the problem should be? Why is this
> tasks more complicated that building current Stable updates? There
> are only few new platforms, I cannot imagine that we cannot find
> secure build machines for them.

Whee!  In the same mail that he trots out the tired refrain "you're
not transparent enough", he manages to prove quite conclusively that
he didn't read or understand aj's mail to d-d-a[1] which explained
exactly why this was a problem.

Bored now.

--
James
'TMI's to the left of us, NEI's to the right of us, into the

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2002/debian-devel-announce-200204/msg00020.html