Re: Bug Reporting system

Moin Mrvn!

> > I believe that the particular maintainer can do this, too.
> >
> > Adding X-Debian-CC: debian-m68k@lists.debian.org is not much
> > more difficult than adding an Arch: m68k header.  Okay you
> > have some more letters to type but so what?  Ah, a user who
> > knows either method will know the other, too.  So I don't
> > see a need for a change.  Sorry.
>
> At the moment one has to edit the bugreport by hand, changing it to
> quiet and adding the x-debian-cc. With an arch field, bugs could be send

Don't quite understand but I never used bug, I have my own tool to
perform this job.

> But if nobody sees a point in having an arch field that probably means I
> have to patch bug to make quiet bugreports with x-debian-cc to m68k.

Hmm, or take a look at my dpkg-bug, maybe this one does all you need.
It is hidden inside of
ftp://ftp.infodrom.north.de/pub/Linux/Infodrom/debian/i-dpkg_1.0-3.{tar.gz,all.deb}

> Do you then see a point of having a uptodate list of people maintaining
> crosscompilation for different architectures so people with archspecific
> bugreports can contact them directly and maintainer can notify them on
> new versions.

This list would be appreciated.

Regards

	Joey

 /                              No question is too silly to ask, /
/    but, of course, some are too silly to answer  -- perl book /