Re: Bug Reporting system

Moin Mrvn!

> > But I believe this can be managed by Adding a Debian-PR-CC header
> > (or similar, study the bugsystem's documentation please)
>
> You can make a quiet bug and x-debian-cc it to the right list, but that
> is a lot of work which could be done automatically. People will forget
> it or don't know about it. An Arch field would be much more
> userfriendly.

I believe that the particular maintainer can do this, too.

Adding X-Debian-CC: debian-m68k@lists.debian.org is not much
more difficult than adding an Arch: m68k header.  Okay you
have some more letters to type but so what?  Ah, a user who
knows either method will know the other, too.  So I don't
see a need for a change.  Sorry.

Could we calm down now nad stop this thread please.

Regards

	Joey

 /                              No question is too silly to ask, /
/    but, of course, some are too silly to answer  -- perl book /