Re: Project for someone with time and will: website update

On Fri, Apr 29, 2011 at 17:26, Steve Kemp <skx@debian.org> wrote:

  Indeed.  But there is a difference between:

   * I would like to help make the site.
     (PS. I will add it to my portfolio.)

   * I want a nice portfolio.
     (PS.  How can I help get claim this project?)

 The initial messages were of the first form, your presentation
 gave the idea your motivation was more in the direction of the
 second form.

I'm glad that there were people in Debian who understood that my proposal was with good intentions, with no background, as it was imposed. Because of them, it is worth sticking around. I have nothing more to say on this matter.

Greetings,
Karolina