Re: Project for someone with time and will: website update

Hi,

I have a suggestion. My boyfriend is making sites and is willing to make one for DW. He is working with Django and he would like to write completely new system, which would be simple enough to maintain, with its source completely available and free. I would be glad to manage that site and everybody who want, can help me and get access. We need new design and more interactive pages. I have some precised ideas what should be changed, but first I am interested to hear what do you think about my idea. My boyfriend is also a packager in Debian and is very glad to help us. New website is very important, and I hope you' ll like my idea.

Greetings,
Karolina