Re: DAM has no competency to make changes to membership structure

Manoj Srivastava <srivasta@debian.org> wrote:
>  [...] No matter that the GR is a useless, no-op,
>  anti-ganneff vote, which serves no purpose  whatsoever, except to kill
>  any motivation ganneff might have had to facilitate admission of
>  non-packagers into Debian. [...]

I hope it won't kill that motivation, because I see the main point of
the GR as "let's deal with this after the release, instead of burying
it in busy times".

If it does, then that speaks ill about many project officers IMO.
--
MJR/slef