Re: DAM has no competency to make changes to membership structure

also sprach Joerg Jaspert <joerg@debian.org> [2008.10.27.1734 +0100]:
> > The proposed changes are outside of the delegate's competencies.
>
> You are wrong. The changes I propose are all well within the DAMs competency.

Please back up this claim a formal statement or delegation
specifying your competencies, or an official description of the DAM
role.

"we americans, we're a simple people...
 but piss us off, and we'll bomb your cities."
                             -- robin williams, good morning vietnam