Re: DAM has no competency to make changes to membership structure

On 11551 March 1977, martin f. krafft wrote:

>>   The changes announced the 22nd of October on the debian-devel-announce
>>   mailing list (Message-id: <878wsgmi1j.fsf@vorlon.ganneff.de>) are
>>   suspended [§4.1(3)].  This suspension is effective immediately [§4.2(2.2)].

> I do not understand why we need to do this at all. According to [0],
> Joerg has been "empowered to create and remove developer accounts
> according to the New Maintainer procedure." He has not been
> empowered to introduce new membership classes or restructure
> membership in any other way.

> 0. http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2008/04/msg00007.html

You are wrong. Both in the term of "DAM has no competency to do this"
and in the delegation itself.
Note that the above is jut making something clear(er) which hasnt been
that before. I was delegated DAM years ago by Martin, the relevant mail
is  http://lists.debian.org/debian-project/2004/12/msg00277.html

> The proposed changes are outside of the delegate's competencies.

You are wrong. The changes I propose are all well within the DAMs competency.

--
bye, Joerg
#debian.de @ OFTC